Start your own garden maintenance business and improve your lifestyle and earning potential today. Become part of a successful team of business owners, enjoying the benefits of being a Swift Garden Maintenance Business Franchise owner.
Swift Garden Maintenance currently has 4 exciting franchise opportunities available , for people who want to run a professional, profitable and enjoyable gardening business, that will earn you money from week 1.
These 4 areas are available at incredibly low prices and include full training and all of the equipment you will need to run your own profitable business.
Each franchise opportunity includes the following:
- Your own exclusive area, where you operate YOUR own gardening business
- FULL Initial and ongoing training to ensure you are comfortable in any job situation
- A Full range of equipment, everything you will need to tackle any gardening job (vehicle not included)
- Our unique Mobile App with integrated work diary, quotations and one touch invoicing
- FREE Lead Generation via our website, facebook and leaflet drops.
- FREE Marketing and support 365 days a year.
- T Shirts, Leaflets & Business cards, to help promote your business
- Help and advice on insurance, accounts, tax and business efficiency
- Being part of a team of fellow business owners and job sharing with other franchisees
- A comprehensive Franchise owners manual, which will answer all of your business and gardening questions
- A New, exciting business, based on a successful, ongoing formula
- Earnings of £25 – £35K per year, depending on hours worked and services offered.
- Opportunities for open a 2nd franchise in your area and earn a 50% commission.
No other gardening franchise will offer you what a Swift Garden Maintenance franchise does. Our initial franchise fees are the lowest in the industry, our monthly fees are also the lowest and with a Swift Garden Maintenance franchise, your exclusive area is much larger than any other gardening business franchise opportunity.
The 4 areas, which have franchise opportunities available, right now! are:
- Poole (Includes Sandbanks, Broadstone and Branksome)
- New Forest East (Includes Lyndhurst, Lymington, Brockenhurst and Beaulieu)
- Ringwood & New Forest North (Includes Verwood, St Ives, St Leonards, Fordingbridge & West Moors)
- Dorchester & Weymouth
If you are interested in starting your own gardening business and would like to be up and running immediately, with support, training and equipment, please get in touch using the contact form below. Please indicate which area you are interested in and I will send you a general prospectus plus individual details on each specific area.
Alternatively, you can call me on 07879 496849
We look forward to welcoming you as part of the Swift Garden Maintenance Team